When IT JUST has to be done RIGHT...
Managed Care Service
There are a number of emerging trends that lead to the development of the managed care service.
- Small and Medium Business (SMB) is demanding more. 10 years ago a small and medium business operations were primarily comprised of paper-based systems. Today, a large portion of business operations are automated or computer-based. As such, businesses are more dependent on technology than ever before. A server or desktop that is down for only a few hours can have a big impact on SMB operations or customer service.
- Technology is becoming more complex. Technology is comprised of layers. The layers of technology can become corrupt over time leading to symptoms like system instability or applications crashing. Until recently the only cost-effective way to resolve these issues was to reinstall all the software. We are more fortunate today as there are proactive monitoring tools that identify issues at root cause. By identifying and correcting at root cause, issues are resolved before they lead to bigger problems and impact system performance or availability.
- Shortage of skilled computer support resources. Faced with reduced skilled resources technology service providers are forced to change from the traditional approach support plan of pay-me-when-your-network-goes-down to a proactive pay-me to-keep-your-network-up. This adjustment actually creates a win-win scenario between you and the technology service provider. The service provider takes over more responsibility in exchange for the customer agreeing to implement tools that are designed to prevent or eliminate problems.
Onsite and Remote Support
- Flexible - clients can choose to start slow and grow as business requirements dictate
- Qualified support personnel fix IT problems right the first time
- Technician is as dedicated to the client providing continuity like a permanent staff member
- Escalation support available through partners and specialists
- Rapid identification of problems at root cause reducing client support costs
- Alerts processed and resolved remotely by experts to maximize IT performance and resource availability
- Monthly reports for capacity planning, maintenance, and regulatory documentation
- Security of having "eye in the sky" specialists proving 7x24 responsive
- Guaranteed emergency response and service level agreement minimizing client exposure
- Managed Spam more efficiently increase end-user productivity and satisfaction
- An additional layer to your security management architecture
Unlimited Help Desk Support (optional)
- Increases end-user productivity and service satisfaction by having a highly trained support technician resolve trouble calls quickly and accurately. 70% of all calls closed remotely
- Improves customer satisfaction by reducing the time it takes to solve the problem and ensuring the problem is resolved correctly
- Flexible Monday through Friday support hours
We created our managed care program based on feedback from our clients and prospects. See if any of these sound familiar:
- You want to enhance staff productivity and reduce business interruption though a technology partnership with Just Right
- It is important to have predictable costs and predictable operations with expertise from specialists when you need it most; and
- You are looking to mitigate risk within your IT environment and appreciate a proactive approach with emergency response if necessary.
The brochures listed below detail the support options available for you to choose from. The differences between the options correlate to the anticipated amount of support. As the commitment to support increase so does the support bundle which increase the overall value of the support package.