When IT JUST has to be done RIGHT...
The System Monitoring suite of managed services is designed to assist clients in maintaining and supporting their network and IT infrastructure. System Monitoring was developed in conjunction with SilverBack Technologies to remotely support client IT infrastructures 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. System Monitoring is a flexible offering that includes monitoring and reporting, alert management and resolution, and a host of preventive IT support tasks in one complete package to assure optimal infrastructure performance. The System Monitoring suite of services is ideal for clients who do not have the resources or budget to implement their own solution but need to monitor their network. System Monitoring combines fault, asset, performance and support in one complete package. In the IT industry, the most time-consuming and resource-intensive activity is the day-to-day maintenance tasks that demand immediate attention and over-utilize IT staff. System Monitoring is designed to decrease the amount of time spent on these tasks.
- Rapid identification of problems based on customer-defined threshold limits
- Many modes including ASP model for companies that want to address their own resolutions
- Alerts processed and resolved remotely
- Capacity planning, maintenance, and regulatory documentation
- Enhance staff productivity
- Predictable costs and predictable operations
- Reduced business interruption
- Umbrella coverage
- A single source solution
- Only monitor critical devices
Just Right System Monitoring suite of managed services is offered in three tiers (Silver, Gold, and Platinum) that give you the flexibility to choose the set of deliverables that best meets your specific requirements. Each tier combines 24x7 monitoring, alert management, and a specific set of preventive maintenance tasks that are performed at varying frequencies.